(for viewing pdfs)
Levels of Membership
The St. Charles Sportsmen’s Club offers a range of membership options to shooting sports enthusiasts and hunters who are interested in our conveniently located, medium size, vigorous and friendly Club with a variety of activities, shooting venues and outdoor facilities. Membership is open to any U. S. citizen of good character and who possesses an Illinois FOID card.
This is the basic membership level (also referred to as a Full Membership) and includes the member’s immediate family. The benefits of full membership include:
Cost: $175 per year plus 8 volunteer work hours per year are required. A one time $300 Initiation Fee is due upon submission of the Membership Application.
- Use of all Club facilities and participation in all Club activities
- Use of Club grounds during off hours
- Inviting of guests to join with the member in the use of Club facilities/activities
- Member must pay for any guys you bring
- Eligibility to join the Pheasant Hunting Program (at the off-site hunting preserve)
- The opportunity to vote on Club matters and hold elective office
- Participation in Reciprocal Shooting Agreements with other clubs
- Private use of Club facilities during off hours by arrangement
- Special categories of Regular Membership include Life, Senior and Junior Memberships as outlined in the Club By-Laws
Download our Regular Membership Application
A lower cost alternative for shooters interested in Trap, Sporting Clays and public Rifle/Pistol events only. Privileges cover the Shooting Member only. Spouses, kids and guests are NOT included. Benefits include:
Cost: $70 per year
- Participation in Trap,Sporting Clays and Leagues during open hours ONLY
- Lower “per round” costs during open hours
- Priority for membership when a waiting list occurs
Shooting Memberships can be purchased during staffed hours at the club. Applications are available at the club house desk. Attendance of a safety course is mandatory.
The Trap Membership allows the shooter to only shoot Trap. Benefits include:
Cost: $35 per year
- Access to the Trap fields during staffed hours of our club
- A membership is valid only for the individual purchasing it, no guests or family.
- Spring and Fall trap leauge participants must have AT LEAST this level of membership.
Trap Memberships can be purchased during staffed hours at the club. Applications are available at the club house desk.
One of the above memberships MUST be obtained to shoot at the St. Charles Sportsmen's Club.
Our Club has a tradition and often cited reputation as a friendly and welcoming place and organization. We take our dedication to the shooting and outdoor sports very seriously and are eager to share our enthusiasm with anyone and everyone who has those same interests or who even thinks they may have an interest. We encourage everyone to visit our Club, look around at the facilities and meet the members and friends who use our Club.
If you have an interest in Regular Membership please look at the web page here, “Become a Member,” for the details, procedure and requirements for joining our Club. If a Shooting Membership more nearly meets you outdoor interests you may either download and complete an application from this page and bring it to the Club on your next visit or complete an application when you next come to the Club.
|Date Added: 3/31/2008
||Date Modified: 4/23/2013